Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Let's Make some Homemade Hummus Yum Yum

Hello to all my foodies friends out in Web land its MadJon coming to you again from the wonderful state of South Carolina and today we are going to be sending you a good Hummus recipe for you to try and what's nice about Hummus is that once you you the main recipe down you can add your roasted garlic's and pepper's.  It easy to make a very good for you to eat.  I like it with baked Pita Chips.  As you know am home schooling my grand daughter this year and she's learning French and today we saw a short video on Paris.  I learned a couple things like the smiling da Vincis' MONA Lisa has no eye brows and it makes me wonder if he painted her that way or that's is how she came to be.  There are like 420 million tourist to visit Paris every year and what a load of money for them to make in Paris, can you imagine? Another thing I noticed is that when you are driving Paris there are no markings on the roads to tell you which lane is yours now that makes for some interesting driving.  I know when I go to D.C. it reminds me of the streets in Paris.  Any who that is some of the things I learned today in school land as I see it.  Any who if you like Hummus at the store lately you will see how costly it can be so I hope that you give this recipe a try.  Remember to watch my TV shows at aikenstandard.tv on the web though Atlantic Broadband.  Stop by when you are on Face Book and give me a like at Cooking With MadJon and Friends fan page and give me a follow on my blog.  If you have any recipes to send my way to try or would like to ask me any questions please feel free to do so at madjon51@aol.com.  Happy trails to you until we meet again.  MadJon.

This is a ok. Hummus recipe is 1 can garbanzo beans drained 1/4 cup sour cream 2 tbsp Greek tahini 1tsp garlic and onion powder 2 tbsp lemon juice mix in blender and if it seems to dry add a little more lemon juice or add some Olive Oil to the mix, serve with pita chips enjoy you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment