Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Super Bowl 49 Pico de Gallo Cheese Dip Recipe

Hello to all my foodie friends out there on the web.  Hope all is well with you and yours.  While I was in Texas my niece Stacey came in with a new Cheese-dip which I thought was very tasty.  Its very easy as well.  I thought you couldn't have Super Bowl party without this dish to serve your party goers, after all they need something to go along with all the drinking that they will be doing.   As to the Super Bowl last year I said the Sea Hawks would win and they did take the 48th bowl.  I think that they will win again as long as the Footballs are equal.  Enjoy these easy dishes to make and I say: Happy trails to you until we meet again.


Pico de Gallo Cheese Dip

1 Loaf Velveeta Cheese
1 container fresh Pico de Gallo
2/3-3/4 cup Chicken Broth

Cut up your cheese and place it in a pan, add the chicken broth, and Pico de gallo and let the cheese melt on low and serve with your favorite chips.  I like the Blue ones.  Bon'a Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment