Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

MadJon's Mexican Chicken With Mushrooms and some Angel Hair

 Madjon's Mexican Chicken with Cilantro & Lime

2 Boneless Chicken Breast, cooked mixed with 2 TBSP Corn Starch
Salt pepper to taste
1 tsp. onion powder & 1 tsp. Garlic powder
½ pound cherry tomatoes; cut in half,
1 onion; chopped
4 garlic cloves
onion-garlic powder
1 Jalapeno; chopped with seeds
1 cup mushrooms; sliced
1 cup chicken broth
½ cup fresh cilantro; chopped
2 tbs. Dijon mustard
Olive oil to coat pan
1 lime juice & zest
1 1/2 cups Cream or Milk (optional)

Angel hair pasta; cooked according to box directions.  Cut up and brown the chicken dusted with corn starch,  onion, garlic powders, with some oil in a fry pan, salt and pepper as needed.  Add the onion and garlic to the pan.  Add the jalapenos, and cherry tomatoes.  Cook the mushrooms in the mix as well.  Add the broth, cilantro, mustard, lime zest, and lime juice to the mix. You may also add the cream and simmer till the chicken is tender and mix thickens.





When you make this dish the Tomatoes are optional.  I steamed cabbage with this dish and I used Penne for the pasta this time.  Use what ever you like.  This is the third time I've done this blog the girls keep hitting the wrong keys and it takes the blog to blog heaven so am a little tried now of talking about this dish!  I hope you are running into fall like I'am with producing my food products to put on store shelves like am working on Whole Foods.  My products are all Natural and contain no gluten.  I've now added a hot salsa to the line as well.  This recipe came from one of the first TV shows I did for Cooking With MadJon & Friends.  I tried to make up recipes with spices that you normally have on hand.  The carrot Cake I made for a friends father who turned eighty and his favorite cake is Carrot and on this one I used my Pineapple Cake Syrup.  It was yummy I was told.  Write me with any questions at madjon51@aol.com, like my fan page on Face Book, twit me or p interest me and am on other places as well.  Happy trails to you until we meet again, Bona' Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment