Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sauce or Salad Dressing Sherry for Greens Strawberry's or Meat

  Sherry Sauce or Salad Dressing

1/4 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Cooking Sherry
1 tsp. Onion and Garlic Powders
1 tsp. Salt
1 TBSP Sugar

This is called a Sauce Dressing for Strawberry or mandarin Orange Salad.  Walnuts roasted are nice to add with this dish.

Directions:

Mix all ingredients and pour over Salad or use to grill your vegetables with.

Hello foodies out there hope all is well in web land am sending you this recipe because it is great used as just a dressing or for grilling your vegetables.  Remember when you make this sauce the trick is you add the sherry and all your spices and herbs first then you add the oil last that way all the spices, sugar and herbs blend in your dressing  You can also try adding some Lemon Juice like a TBSP to this mix and it will smooth it out for you.  I used this on some grilled corn for one of my shows a few years back.  When I grilled the corn I first blanched the corn for about ten minutes in water then I wrapped the corn in Bacon.  Salt and peppered the corn.  Then I brushed the sauce over the corn and grilled it.  They loved it that way and the corn was moist not black and charred when we grilled it.  Please give this recipe a try and if you have any questions concerning a recipe e-mail me at madjon51@aol.com  Come like my fan page or join me on twitter at @madjon51.  Happy trails to you until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment