Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fried Mushrooms from the TV show Cooking With MadJon & Friends.

Hello to all my foodie friends out there in web land and am hoping that this finds you all enjoying to better weather we are having this Spring 2014.  Me, I've been very busy with catering and cooking classes.  My catering is book up until May 3rd. for right now.  I look forward to each job because it let's more people taste my wears, sort of speak.  Right now am sick with a nasty cold and that's hard to deal with when you have to cook and serve, and I do have more help now it seems.  Am very thankful for all the help that I get.  If you have ever catered you know how much time it takes from planning a menu, shopping and figuring how much food to buy and I usually don't have a lot of leftovers but I always leave them with the customers.  Also I want everyone out there to know that being in the food industry is the hardest job anyone can do, long hours and little pay so if you are in the food industry you really have to love the foods and people.  God Bless each and everyone of you.  Also please remember to leave a tip if you can afford it, its nice to know that they did a great job with service and food served.  The dish we are going to give you the recipe for is Fried Mushroom Caps and they are tasty and easy to prepare.    Also if you get a chance to go check out my cookbook go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/madjon-holiday/id520208369?mt=8 and watch the TV show at aikenstandard.tv, go like my fan page on Facebook at Cooking With MadJon & friends.  Right now am not feeling real good so here's your recipe and Good Nite.  Happy trails to you until we meet again.


Fried Mushroom Caps

1 package mushroom capped clean with a wet paper towel
2 eggs beaten with about 3 TBSP of milk mixed in
1 cup corn meal
1/2 cup flour
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tsp. Onion and Garlic Powders
1 tsp. Cajun Spice, optional
Hot oil to fry mushrooms with.

Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and beat the eggs and milk in another bowl.  Dredge the mushroom into the milk and then the meal and place in a pan with hot oil and cook till brown on both sides.  Enjoy Y'all.  Nite-nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment