Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

2013 is a Bitch of a Year Let's Make some Fried Sauerkrate Balls

Hello to all my foodies friends out there In web land its MadJon again and 2013 has proved to be one bitch of a year so far.  I hope it slows down so we can all breath a bit and take it all in.  From North, South, East, and West of these here United States as for me I say STOP! Am up really late tonight for me can't sleep worrying about what this world is coming too as my momma used to say. Let's see the weather has not been kind to us from flooding to tornadoes across our Midwest not to mention bridges falling down around our heads.  Killings and Bombings.  Now we see our Untied States being threatened from within our own government and our laws being broken it seems from one of the highest offices to be held in these United States but you know we really aren't all united it seems.  It seems we are a divided nation among our people and I've always heard that a divided nation stands to fall.  That is so sad for me to believe because my forefathers and my own mom and dad fight for this great nation to keep us free and I say thanks you for that.  You know am even afraid to post this blog because am afraid I no longer have the right to speak my mind with out being punished for it.  Are we really a nation under God anymore?  Are we going to stand back and let our government lie to us?  Are we going to stand back and let them control what we see, feel, and know in our hearts what is the right thing to do.  You know I was always told one lie leads to another lie and by the time it comes around again you don't remember what lie or story you told first.  I say to every American who loves this country to stand up and let your voices be heard with the truth and write your congressmen or representatives  and tell them what you want them to do to fix the mess that we are in.  It scares the HELL out of me.  Tell the President to just come clean with the truth we are a forgiving people, all we ask as Americans is to have him tell the truth and all of his appointee's need to tell the truth not for their own selves but for their country that they have sworn to protect and defend.  Do it for their children's futures if not their own.  I may even have people write me and tell me how bad I'm for writing this blog but its time for the truth Mr. President and appointee's from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., to the IRS, Defense Department, Clinton, DOJ, and whoever there are just getting to be to many.  Do our country a favor and RESIGN, RESIGN, RESIGN. We want TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH. Am telling the truth when I say am a proud American who loves this country and I hate to  think about the veterans who have fought and died so that this government can do what they are doing now to us.  This is a government that is suppose to be for the people and by the people. I could go on and on but you get the just of it.  Please go and write me at madjon51@aol.com or visit me at aikenstandard.tv for the Shows and come like my fan page on face book Cooking With MadJon and Friends.  Please try this recipe and let me know how you like it.  Happy Trails to you until we meet again.


Fried Sauerkraut Balls

1 Jar Sauerkraut Drained

1 tsp Black Pepper

1 cup chopped Corn Beef

2 Hot Peppers Chopped

1 tsp Onion Powder

1 tsp Garlic Powder

1 ½ cups Monterrey Jack Cheese

2 TBSP Flour

1 Egg

 

2 Cups Panko

¼ cup flour

Oil for frying

 

Mix first nine ingredients together and roll into 2 inch balls.  Then heat oil to about 325 degrees and mix the panko and flour together and roll the sauerkraut balls into the dry mix and fry in oil until golden brown.  Serve hot.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment