Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Our Bridge Cupcake Chicken Pot Pies

Hello foodies out there I hope all is well.  I know I've been away from posting Blog's for a while but I've been busy with catering and family matters.  I was hoping to join our son's in D.C. over the spring break but he is busy with our grandkids and having fun with them.  My grand's are helping out with the United Nations Foundation for spring break so they are busy learning how the world works and hopefully they are learning how to get along with other nations as well.  My grand daughter's been working with Girl Up on spring break.  Am looking forward to them being home again.  Any way I've been busy making Cookies for a catering job and I will finish that up tomorrow.  I found the cutest little snack bags with Home Made Just For You on them.  Any who I'll end up turning out around 450 cookies.  Am making, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Peanut Butter, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies.   The dish am telling you how to make tonight was from a bridge luncheon I attended.  It's really a easy dish to make and it takes like maybe forty-five minutes to mix and cook.
So here goes with making this easy and tasty dish.

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

2 cans Biscuits, I used the flaky ones
Grease two muffin Pans and pre- heat your oven to 375 degrees.

Roll out each biscuit and place it into the muffin pan.

Mix:

3 cups cubed cooked chicken
1 can Cream of celery soup
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 to 3/4 can milk
1 bag frozen mixed Vegetables with out Okra, please.
2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Sage

Top pies with some shredded cheddar cheese.

Mix all together and spoon into muffin dough's and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the top is bubbles and the cheese is melted.  Make sure the bottoms of the pies are nice and brown.  Cool about ten minutes before eating.

Enjoy this dish and if you have any questions about this recipe please leave a comment or write me at madjon51@aol.com.  Come like my fan page on Face Book, " Cooking With MadJon & Friends."  Happy Trails to you until we meet again.  MadJon.


No comments:

Post a Comment